Official Rules for the Sullivan’s Steakhouse Wine Country Giveaway
No Purchase Necessary. A Purchase Will Not Increase Your Chances of Winning.
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States who are at least twenty one (21) years old. Employees of Sullivan’s Steakhouse (“Sponsor”) or its affiliates, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of those employees, are not eligible to enter.
- Entry Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. PT on March 15, 2020, and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on August 31, 2020 (“Entry Period”). Entries submitted before or after the Entry Period will not be eligible. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: There is one (1) way to participate:
- Without a Purchase: Visit SullivansSteakhouse.com and complete the entry form. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person during the entry period, regardless of method of entry. An entrant may not use multiple e-mail addresses to enter. An entrant may not use an agency or any automated system to enter, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries received through those methods, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. By entering, you indicate your full agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions regarding the Sweepstakes, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements in these Official Rules.
- Random Drawing: On or about June 1, 2020, Sponsor will select one (1) potential winner in a random drawing of all entries received. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner within ten (10) business days of the drawing.
- Potential Winner Requirements: Except where prohibited, a potential winner may be required to complete and return a declaration of eligibility and liability/publicity release. If a potential winner is a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian will be required to sign the documents on his/her behalf. If a potential winner fails to sign and return these documents with the required time period, and time permits, an alternate potential winner may be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all remaining entries received. Only three (3) alternate potential winners may be contacted.
- Prize: One (1) winner will receive a prepaid gift card for $1,000 that he/she can use for airfare or travel; two (2) nights’ accommodations for two (2) guests at The Just Inn; Five Course Dinner for two (2) at The Restaurant at Justin; and a VIP tour and tasting at Justin Winery. Winner must complete the trip within one (1) year from the drawing date or prize will be forfeited. Accommodations are subject to availability and blackout dates. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, ground transportation, parking fees, meals, alcoholic beverages, souvenirs, incidentals, gratuities, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges, phone charges, or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of winner. The value of the price will be treated as income to a winner, and the winner will be responsible for payment and reporting of all applicable taxes. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $2,700. Odds of winning the Sweepstakes depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Giveaway is impaired in any way, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Giveaway to address the impairment and then resume the Giveaway; or (b) award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify and seek damages from any individual who tampers with the operation of the Giveaway, violates these Official Rules, or acts in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication. In the event of a dispute as to the owner of an online entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter will be deemed to be the owner. The Giveaway is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By entering, you agree to release the Sponsor, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors that may affect the Giveaway; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Giveaway; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property. You further agree that in any cause of action, in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorneys’ fees or other legal costs. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Disputes: You agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Colorado. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Colorado, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Colorado or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Colorado.
- Winners: For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to 1855 Blake Street, Suite 200, Denver, CO 80202. Requests must be received by June 15, 2020.
- Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Sullivan’s Steakhouse, 1855 Blake Street, Suite 200, Denver, CO 80202.